Your Wild Journal
Your Wild Journal is the perfect gift for all ages! Journaling can help children slow down, process feelings, encourage observation and build writing skills.
The journal touches on the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way. It introduces nature connection exercises such as a Sit Spot and a senses scan.
This book is a wonderful resource for early years and primary teachers, home schoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature connection ideas. It's also perfect for taking camping and for school holiday projects.
Inside this wonderfully illustrated journal, you'll find:
- An overview of how to use the journal
- Moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages
- A green time habit calendar
- Detailed colouring pages
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures
- Open-ended writing prompts
- Log pages to record nature sightings
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity.
Materials: Sustainably sourced paper
Made in Australia
Age Recommendation: All Ages
We offer 30 day return policy on select items (exclusions apply). Items purchased on sale or at a discount are final sale and are not eligible for return.
Please read our Returns Policy for more information